We are happy you're interested in The Academy at Morgan's Wonderland as your child’s school home!
We welcome students who are age 12 or 6th grade (whichever comes first) up to age 18 who have mild to moderate disabilities. Once a student is enrolled, however, he or she may stay with us in our transition program until the age of 24.
Applications may be submitted at any time during the school year, up to a year in advance of the student’s intended start date. Registration will continue until we reach our capacity, both for the current school year and next school year. A waitlist will be added if necessary.
- The parent(s) meet with the Head of School and tour the school.
- The family submits an application packet to The Academy that includes:
- Application Form
- Parent Questionnaire
- $50 Application Fee
- If your student has attended public school in the last 3 years:
- Current testing (FIE)
- Most recent ARD documents
- If your student has not attended public school in the last 3 years:
- Most recent psychological or medical evaluation confirming diagnosis
- Private school documents, if possible
- The student attends classes on a day chosen by the family to determine his or her ability to benefit from our programs and setting
- The family receives a mailed letter with admission decision within one week of the school visit.
- A registration packet is included with the acceptance letter
*While we always hope that we will be a good fit for each and every family that applies, The Academy at Morgan's Wonderland reserves the right to deny admission to a student whom we determine would not benefit from the programs and services available at The Academy at Morgan's Wonderalnd. The family also reserves the right to withdraw from the admissions process at any time or to have their application put on hold for up to a year.
Non-Discrimination Statement: The Academy at Morgan's Wonderland does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, or physical or cognitive disability; however, The Academy at Morgan's Wonderland does reserve the right to use appropriate selection criteria for employees and students to fulfill its stated goals and objectives.